Friday, April 22, 2011

General Update

I wanted to post and say that I love you all! You're wonderful readers and I'm happy to have you all.

I know I've been somewhat focused on Dusty Plains and Taffity lately but I wanted to let you know I have not abandoned or forgotten my other stories! I've had a bit of tunnel vision for those two as of late. I am working on City Limits update slowly but surely and soon after Unity and School Days will follow.

Peace!

Oh and I recently downloaded new skins (previously used only EA skins) so if you notice a slight shift in appearance of characters, they's why.

I don't like to have a post with no pictures, so have some eye candy:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment