Saturday, June 11, 2011

Help Me Choose a Naming Theme!

As you probably know, I use a naming theme for the children of each generation of the Taffity Legacy. I've already decided to use Luna Taffity as the heiress but I need to choose a theme for the generation. I've had lots of ideas but have yet to settle on just one.

Have no fear, if your favorite is not used this time, it may yet be used next time. Please vote in the poll to the right. If none of these suit you, offer suggestions in comments if you like.

Themes that I've used in the past include Star Wars, Star Trek, Firefly, Lord of the Rings, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Harry Potter so I will not repeat any of these.

Potential names from the poll choices (these are not ALL the possible names from each, just a selection)

Hunger Games: Katniss, Gale, Peeta, Primrose, Haymitch, Cinna, Portia, Rue
Bones: Temperance, Seeley, Angela, Jack, Camille, Lance, Zack, Vincent, Parker, Max
House of Night: Zoey, Damien, Shaunee, Erin, Jack, Venus, Neferet, Aphrodite, Loren
Southern Vampire: Sookie, Sam, Eric, Bill, Alexei, Bubba, Pam, Lorena, Sophie-Anne, Alcide
Glee: Rachel, Artie, Finn, Quinn, Kurt, Mercedes, Santana, Britney, Emma, Puck, Jesse, Blaine

Thanks for voting!

4 comments:

  1. Since I only know of Glee, I would have to choose that one from your list! But ... I might suggest Shakespearean names!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Shakespearean names would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Bones, hunger Games, and Glee!

    ReplyDelete