Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy (early) Birthday School Days!

I was going to wait to post this on Thursday since that's the big day but, well patience isn't one of my virtues.

Two years ago, back on SiManiacs, I posted the very first chapter of School Days. They were awkward and funny little freshmen! The next three chapters came very quickly because I was eager to tell the story! They were rather short chapters (compared to what I write now anyway!) But I do so love that initial Erik/Ginny/Todd triangle!

So, come Thursday it will have been two fabulous years and I'd like to wish some of my nearest and dearest characters, a very happy birthday. And a big thank you to everyone who has and still reads the story! There's not much left of high school but it will continue after NaNoWriMo ends of course!

------

A few pictures from the years.

Ginny, V, Todd and Timothy as children
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Freshman Year
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sophomore Year
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Junior Year
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And Senior Year
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 comments:

  1. *tries to rush November along*

    It's hard to believe that they are almost at the crossroads... :(

    And to think, I'm only a few days older than School Days! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday School Days! Looking forward to when it continues :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the two year birthday!

    I haven't read much of your story, only bits and pieces but I just love your idea. From children through to the different stages of being teenage, this can be an entertaining read.

    I'm currently writing about teens in my sim story and I'm finding that there are so many topics you can cover, it's great! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to come along and say happy birthday and congratulations. It's a big thing when a Sims blog turns two.

    I need to read this story - I think I got through sophomore year but I might just start over. Cause I can.

    ReplyDelete