Saturday, March 24, 2012

General Housekeeping Update

The girls and I just got back from a week long road trip, so I'm in the "recovery" period of that! lol But as I have received a couple comments about various stories, I thought I'd post a quick update on everything!

School Days is very much still active! There are roughly 12 chapters left in Senior Year and then a series of post-graduation chapters.

Project Unity is in the forefront of my mind lately so I hope to focus on it for the next couple weeks. There is no end in sight for Unity as sci-fi is my passion. ;)

Dusty Plains and The Taffity Legacy both have plenty of story to tell! I have both generations currently mapped out and they WILL get done in due time I promise! I'm very excited about the direction they are both going and I hope you'll all enjoy it as well!

City Limits is on hiatus for the time being. It is not over! Just paused.

Niko and Leni is unfortunately at and end I think; the save and backup is corrupted along with the Federal Building (which I did not save to my bin). That being said, expect to see Niko make an appearance in the Taffity Legacy this generation!

Crescent Bay has it's own blog now so you can follow it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment